Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
User Journal

Journal stoolpigeon's Journal: The Met and Guggenheim Offer 474 Free Art Books Online 1

I ran across this link on reddit or somewhere. The link below is to an article that has links to the collections of each museum where numerous art publications are available to read online or to download.

http://www.openculture.com/2013/08/free-the-metropolitan-museum-of-art-and-the-guggenheim-offer-474-free-art-catalogues-online.html

This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

The Met and Guggenheim Offer 474 Free Art Books Online

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...