Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - SPAM: Custom Term Papers

freed55 writes: Authentic Custom Term Papers, Book Reports, Essays, Thesis/Dissertations, etc., in all formats, written independently for students of all academic levels.
Link to Original Source

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...