Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 14

    Achievements

  • Days Read in a Row 2012-07-21

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • Member of the 5 Digit UID Club 2009-03-27

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-03-28

  • 10

    Years Read 2013-07-20

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...