Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 23

    Achievements

  • 23

    Got a Score:5 Comment 2011-01-12

  • 2

    Submitted a Story That Was Posted 2011-02-03

  • 26

    Days Read in a Row 2009-04-29

  • The Tagger 2009-03-29

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • The Maker 2010-10-27

  • Comedian 2009-03-27

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-03-28

  • 5

    Years Read 2012-11-14

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...