Or to reframe without the authority worship:
We likely don't know the full story here. I suspect it could have gone like this:
* Someone has their phone plugged into a socket labeled 'Not for public use'.
* PCSO notices, says "Unplug the phone now or I'll call the real police on you because RULEZ!".
* Man asks reasonable question of costumed imbecile thereby challenging the tiny bit of authority costumed thug believes they have.
* Costumed tax leeches aggress against peaceful person who has harmed nobody
* Man gets rightly indignant at baseless aggression
* Higher paid costume wearers extort/kidnap for contempt of cop
In 1998 the duo started work on SNES-CD, a video game media format that was supposed to augment the cartridge-based SNES by adding support for higher-capacity CDs. In 1991 at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Sony introduced the "Play Station" (yes, with a space) but it never saw the light of day.
I think the first year should read "1988" no?
CrunchBang could have been the systemD-less distro
Thankfully, for that we have Slackware.
[T]he site isn't in danger of going under financially any time soon
That's a real shame.