Give it up. BeOS is dead and never coming back.
BeOS isn't dead! It's alive and working in a supermarket in Scunthorpe!
137 votes is not "at least 2/3" of 206, 138 votes is "at least 2/3". 137 votes is still less than 2/3. This isn't difficult.
Spaghetti code can be hard to digest.
Sounds to me like someone is using stale Copypasta.
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.