Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Opera Next Beta Browser Download for Mac and Windows Users (fliqolet.com)

An anonymous reader writes: Opera Next Download is now possible as Opera Next browser has been released for Windows and Mac users. The web browser offers users a new interface and exciting features such as speed dialing.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...