Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Just move the domain to the Cook Islands... (Score 1) 354

Companies like bit.ly just move the domain to the Cook Islands' commercial TLD and rename the company to something like "big" or "fat". In case you didn't already know or didn't want to look, the tld would be .co.ck (ie big.co.ck). They could also protest Libya by registering libyasucks in the same TLD.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...