then it's called a volt?
don't let the fact that he worked for GM fool you, Bob Lutz is a car guy through and through. I'd say given his experience in the industry, he probably knows a thing or two.
Man, just put the notice in the relevant states onto the keyfob itself. (Since the valet key is separate from the regular key.)
And as an added bonus, no need to recall or update firmware.
i think you should be a 'felon' at that point.
I think those were the last two solidly good presidents we've had.
it's never lupus.
This story/theme seems to get posted at least once a year. Does that make it truthier? And given the benefits of this electronic crap; is the tradeoff worth it?
No, I think in the US this *WILL BE*
"FBI, IRS, ATF, State DMV's, DHS, DEA, and ICE use drones to reveal criminal activities of 25% of the population, resulting in the remaining 75% being under even closer scrutiny."
and once in a wintry war as well.
Gotcha, thanks for pointing that out.
they could also do a crop rotation with nitrogen fixing crops, such as peanuts. Grows well in Africa already.
because bachelors degrees are definitely definitely equal. What's the gender difference in STEM fields (which pay more at the bachelor's level) compared to social sciences/education etc?
Do female EE's make more or less than men with the same degree, same level of experience? That's a valid comparison.
Females with a BA in sociology or anthropology making less than a man with a bachelors in computer science? Less so.
problem is, most of the folks interested in doing such a study would have such confirmation bias to begin with, you wouldn't get a reliable study.
I don't think you can truly have free speech without anonymity ie -- The chilling effect of self censorship. You may not *like* what they say, but the fact that people are able to speak whatever is on their mind, anonymously is a good thing.
Or the fact that it doesn't have millions upon millions of rural, subsistence farmers to goose the average.