Someone says "I'ts terrible the way that Muslims keep sex slaves and kill non believers". Someone else says
If you're a christian condemning another entire religion for terroristic acts of a fractional percentage of its followers in the name of their faith, that doesn't necessarily make you an islamaphobe, but it does make you a hypocrite. And it's not just "in the time of the crusades", there's been plenty of christian themed atrocities in modern times as well...
"I am not under the impression that they should perform worse than their American equivalents"
"a French FAE working very hard to fix all the regressions and firmware bugs produced by H1B workers in Silicon Valley"
"American equivalents" you say?
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.