Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Communications

Submission + - China reroutes US internet traffic? (computerworld.com)

random_ID writes: Computerworld claims there's a report circulating in Washington about China's ability to reroute a large percentage of internet traffic through its state owned servers. US military and commercial networks have been affected, and the implications are disturbing. I'll admit, I don't know enough about networking to judge whether this is an overreaction by bureaucrats who don't understand networking. What does Slashdot say?

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...