Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!
In the 80's they were:
- Riding the last of the CB revolution
- Riding the last of the Space Patrol brand
- Pushing out tons of TRS computers (CoCo 3 anyone?)
- Select over-priced products based on their reputations (VCR's, TV's, and weird NES co-processor add-on that did '10 bit games)
- Started selling Motorola phones
Link to Original Source
The only saving grace for this unit is the open nature that ChromeCast really doesn't have yet.
- Mega Groups - They already knew most of this information. They've built an underground network for communication that goes outside of what the most people are monitoring. They're also working with/buying off various governments for their intel.
- Regular Groups - More then 50 people but not as complex. They know they're being watched and want to be martyrs for the cause. These are the cannon fodder of the mega groups. They do what the big boys tell them in hopes becoming something bigger or better
- Small Groups - 50 or less people. These are the ones that can talk face to face and don't need the networks. These are the most dangerous because you never know what will set them off and usually think the other groups aren't radical enough.