Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 22

    Achievements

  • Got a Score:5 Comment 2010-01-24

  • 25

    Days Read in a Row 2009-08-11

  • The Tagger 2009-03-29

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • Member of the 5 Digit UID Club 2009-03-27

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-03-28

  • 10

    Years Read 2012-11-14

  • Spent All My Mod Points 2009-09-10

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...