Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!
- 9 inch integrated touch screens at every seat
- Full QWERTY keyboard/game controller to interact with all applications
- Live TV provided by Dish Network
- The world's only In Flight Program guide (IPG) for live television
- Over 25 Hollywood Pay-per-view movies available completely on-demand
- Email/SMS/instant messaging/chat rooms, providing an airborne social network
- An audio experience with over 3,000 mp3 tracks — allowing guests to customize their playlists — as well as 20 radio channels.
- Open source video games (and a future invitation for savvy linux game developers to participate in Red)
- All aircraft are equipped with wireless access points and are broadband-ready
- Ability to order food when you want it directly from your seat, and pay by credit card
Nah. Lets just force everybody to do it the same way.
Now In Articles!
Am I the only person who reads this site thats sick of the constant political crap? I must be... between inflamatory sigs, jokes that aren't really funny, and the new political section, I'm really tired of the same stuff constantly reguritated here.