Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 17

    Achievements

  • 26

    Days Read in a Row 2010-05-24

  • The Tagger 2009-03-29

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2010-05-19

  • 10

    Years Read 2013-06-16

  • Spent All My Mod Points 2011-12-26

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...