Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - HTC Sues Apple using Google Patents (cnet.com)

quarterbuck writes: HTC has sued Apple in Delaware accusing Apple of patent infringement. The twist is that it is using patents it received from Google, which in turn were brought from Palm and Motorola

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...