Invasive scanning without detection at 50 meters?
they'll probably deploy this on drones, if they can manage the power-supply.
Holy shit, look at that drone skimming the tree tops!
I've played the DotA Allstars, Heroes of Newerth, League of Legends (briefly and for good reason), and currently play DotA2.
- Frequent updates to better gameplay/balance mechanics - Thank you
- New material that adds new dynamics to the game - Thank you
- Pretty solid integrity with regards to original DotA - Thank you
- A game that rarely if ever takes more than 75 mins to play a game - Thank you
- Such diversity that no two games are ever the same - Thank you
- Servers for different regions around the world - Thank y.... You don't have a Brazilian server!?!? What were you thinking?!
Guy 1: We have amazing technology that allows us to know EXACTLY what happened.
Guy 2: Awesome, so we don't have to rely on humans in those really close calls.
Guy 1: Well...not really...
Guy 2: ?
Guy 1: We're only going to use it to record pitches...
Ghod pop-psychologists make my piss boil.
Just be mad at their leaders... I think their names are Dunning and... and... Kruger? Yeah, Kruger!