We have a large group of people going to Brewforia tonight! Hope you're happily browsing Slashdot on a Friday (like we are) and see this message. Earlier the better, it gets busy.
Even if they don't confirm on
Would be great if we can get a Boise tech crowd together for some tasty brews!
Do you 'set -o vi' on the command line? Emacs style keystrokes (set -o emacs) rock in Bash.
Try: M-b and M-F to move by word. (alt+b, alt+f, alt+backspace = M-^H for other readers)
Isn't water vapor attributed to solar energy orders of magnitude more mass than water vapor output by combustion of fossil fuel?
The state of Florida is pretty damn humid, and I don't think it's from all the golf carts.
I don't dispute that water vapor is indeed a greenhouse gas which holds a lot of heat, but it seems like it's mostly created by the sun, or perhaps a city full of air conditioners (which act as condensers).
Karma is only a side effect of moderation. You should moderate comments (up or down) if they merit it, regardless of the user (AC, post+0, post+1 or otherwise).
On the privacy front, try BetterPrivacy (never touch it after first time config) to flush all local Flash storage on browser start+stop. (You can of course whitelist LSOs from your bank or whatever.) Additionally, try CookieMonster in whitelist-only mode. It's just like NoScript, but for cookies so you can permanently allow all the sites she logs into, and temp allow any random page with a form.
Even just trying some extra plugins or stronger security settings will help everyone think more about security as they're learning more about security.
Thank you for the very informative reply!
Doesn't higher memory density result in a greater chance for cosmic radiation to flip bits?
With greater power savings and more memory per module, adding ECC to the mix shouldn't be too painful.
These are the current requirements for getting a working
Sponsored Community Validation Process:
1. Person/company submits an application for a name in Sunrise A or Landrush with their registrar of choice — they pay their registrar directly for that.
2. ICM sends the person/company an introduction email that includes a validation link — to the Registrant Contact email address provided with their application.
3. The person/company clicks on the validation link in the ICM email and is directed to the ICM Membership Application.
4. The person/company fills out the ICM Membership Application — free of charge. (Takes about 5 minutes to complete — only have to do this one time per email account, not per domain.)
5. As a part of ICM's Membership Application, the person has to provide the following:
2. Phone Number
6. As a part of ICM's Membership Application, the person has to attest to the following:
1. Provide correct birth date information
2. Agree to ICM's Registry-Registrant Agreement
3. Attest to being a member of the Sponsored Community
7. ICM will call the phone number provided during the Membership Application.
8. In that phone call, ICM will provide the person with a PIN # (real time) and the applicant will input the PIN# in the designated area in the Membership Application process.
9. Once the person completes the Membership Application, ICM provides the registrar a Membership Token thus allowing all of the