- o- 10x50 binoculars, cheap and cheerful and kept in my car for those quick looks.
- o- 15x70 binoculars, got for free needing repair, battered but functional.
- o- 20x80 binuculars, awaiting my construction of a parallelogram mount for them.
- o- Coronado PST, for hydrogen-alpha observations of the Sun.
- o- 70mm f/5 apo refractor with cut down Vixen Porta mount, fits in overhead baggage. Great for a holiday.
- o- 80mm f6.25 apo refractor, my grab'n'go scope on a simple slo-mo alt-az mount. I have this up and running in less than 30 seconds, fantastic for a quick look when I come in from finishing on the second shift.
- o- 6" f/5 Newt, pretty much unused but it came on the LXD75. I had plans to use it with low-light security cameras, but I'll probably sell it onwards
- o- 8" f/6 Newt,
I've quite an eyepiece collection as well, with a William Optics binoviewer, a scattering of Meade 82 and 68 degree eyepieces, a Baader zoom+barlow and a few other plossls.
The big problems? I live in Ireland and I don't get much chance to observe, plus I'm coming down with drusen on my retinas, so I'd better enjoy the views in the raw while I still can..