1) UI design and usability - programmers are truly horrible at this.
2) Internationalization - It's hard to find people in the US with foreign language skills. Canadian doesn't count.
3) Project coordination with overseas clients or teams - see above and add in foreign cultures.
4) Requirements gathering and/or review - Which requires talking to people and, gasp, reading documents.
5) Business analysis - overlaps Requirements gathering and review
6) UI testing - much of which CANNOT be automated.
7) Project management - which requires communications and people-people skills. Most BAs/MBAs I have met are also truly terrible at this.
Example, a friend of mine has an MA in English. He is currently working for a tech company as QA lead which requires test planning, staff training, requirements review, user documentation development, and business analysis. All of which his degree is helping with.