while your mom screams at you because you're late for dinner
Fixed that for you.
I know it's pricey and not perfect, but some cons of a mule compared to this machine:
- You can't chuck a mule into storage to wait until it's required
- You can't ship a mule in a, say, container
- You can't (at least easily) airdrop a mule
- You can't temporary hide a mule for couple days in a forest or under snow
- You cannot remotely controll a mule
- Mules might have difficulties in staying calm when bullets and bombs start flying arround
- In case of injury the whole mule must be replaced, no spares
Disclaimer: neither military, nor mule specialist
Happy user of Lenovo X1. Got it with Windows8 (no other option), played for 4 hours and installed Ubuntu. And since Windows for some reason showed me that there's only 65 gigs of free space left on my shiny new computer with 128Gb(Gib?) SSD I wiped windows cleanly (including recovery partition).
I also got a new Dell workstation at work. Not sure if it was managements fault or there is no choice but it came with Windows8, which was wiped immediately. Got it on VirtualBox now for IE testing which is about 1hr/month. I'm not sure if many of those millions had a choice.
what are 'reasonable' prices?
Perhaps prices that other similarly developed countries pay?... http://www.macstories.net/stories/the-great-disparity-in-global-itunes-prices/