Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Electronic Frontier Foundation

Submission + - Austrian Man Raided For Running Tor Node Exit (lowendtalk.com) 5

An anonymous reader writes: From William, the man affected: "Yes, it happened to me now as well — Yesterday i got raided for someone sharing child pornography over one of my Tor exits.

I'm good so far, not in jail, but all my computers and hardware have been confiscated.

If convicted i could face up to 6 years in jail, of course i do not want that and i also want to try to set a legal base for running Tor exit nodes in Austria or even the EU.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...