Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:Much too logical (Score 0) 485

Actually it's more like the following:
Hey dude! I just saved $30 by switching to Geico, but I saved $300 by not paying to see all these movies that absolutely sucked balls!

Yeah, it's stealing, but no one here can honestly say that they didn't feel robbed after paying to see garbage like SW Ep 3, or come to think of it, any of the new Star Wars movies let alone the lame remakes of other "classics"... Anyone remember the 199x remake of Godzilla?

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...