Clients for every platform. Server distributions for every platform. Mobile clients too. Runs on HTTPS.
- 1. Download the community edition from any of the repositories found on https://owncloud.org/
- 2. Install using wizard - if you pick SQLite as the database, there is nothing to install for the database - configure to force SSL connections
- 3. Setup your router to forward 443 to the box you've set up
- 4. Setup a dyndns or similar IP address (or your own domain name) to said IP address.
- 5. Install client (desktop or mobile) and start accessing using https://yourserver-or-ip-addre... as the URL
I've set up something similar for my family - love it. I've also set up something simliar for our enterprise. No complaints about the regular feature set. Just some of the enterprise level things could do with a little more work.
Link to Original Source
One of the teachers said this in the interview:
"I get their essays and I go 'You obviously don't know what a sentence fragment is. You think commas are sort of like parmesan cheese that you sprinkle on your words'," said Budra.
If this is what the educator at the University level is using as "English", is it any wonder that the students are failing?
(for anyone that missed it, we do not "go" some particular set of words, we "say" them.
Go into Internet Explorer. Go to tools|internet options|Termporary Internet Files|Settings.
Set the "Amount of disk space to use" to a 10G or so.
Go and open every spam email.
Clone the hard drive.
Send it to the judge.
You could have defeated any intent to have the case dismissed by the "expert witness" by doing something very simple.
"Let the Cache flow through you"