Some of you don't like wind because...hell, I don't know.
The turbines block the view of the ocean from their Cape Cod mansions.
She encourages an unrealistic expectation of beauty grounded in narrow ideals-- whiteness, thinness, a lack of hair and an abundance of breast tissue-- instead of kindness, smarts, self-confidence, or athleticism.
1. Were you aware that the Barbie line includes dolls of different skin colors? How would you plausibly represent the diversity of skin color in a single example?
2. Where would you add hair to a Barbie doll?
3. How would you project kindness, smarts, and self-confidence from a doll?
4. You believe that Barbie has too much "breast tissue". Does this indicate you have a bias against women with large breasts?
5. You believe that Barbie is too thin. Do you believe this contradicts your assertion that Barbie project athleticism, which usually precludes obesity?