Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Software

Submission + - SmugMug embraces OpenID

onethumb writes: "I finally found some time to play with OpenID, and I'm happy to announce that hundreds of thousands of SmugMuggers are OpenID enabled. The spec is simple and elegant, and I really think it'll spread everywhere. I break down a little of what I did, what worked, and what didn't. Long live decentralized identity!"

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...