Oops....well, the frontend uses Chinese-built CPUs...
My hometown was guilty of too much fluoride. Thankfully I missed out on the horrible brown fluoride stains that a lot of other people seemed to have. There is such a thing as too much. My teeth were mostly developed before I moved there, but I do have just a hint of the white streaks of mild fluorosis.
If Verizon can afford to drop The Weather Channel (a NBCUniversal property) from FiOS TV without warning, without lowering the monthly price for subscribers, replacing it with an inferior product (Accuweather, and I can't figure out which is more useless, their TV channel or their inaccurate forecasts)
I've never found Accuweather as a data source to be that inaccurate (I use the app), but I see The Weather Channel as being pretty useless. 90% of the channel's content is reality programming. And the other 10% is generated at the local cable office's headend. Really, I generally trust the NWS and their web site and have no use for a dedicated channel, but it's a small market that does care about seeing it on a TV on-demand. Anyone else can use their phone or computer. Not worth that many subscriber dollars to keep TWC.
They have ESPN, because that's the only way ABC will license Disney Channel. They ALWAYS have to be bundled.
I admit, I stopped ripping with iTunes for that reason. The metadata is supposed to be embedded in the files. But iTunes must store some of that in the library and doesn't update the files properly. Now I do all my ripping with XLD. And save the album art in the folder as folder.jpg in case I ever browse the folder from Windows (it makes it the folder icon). That way if iTunes ever breaks the album art, I can use KID3 or something similar to repair it.
I'd prefer to keep context in my car radio, so it resumes playing where it left off. Even if I've listened to music elsewhere since. My current phone has no MicroSD - not that I'm unhappy with my Nexus 5.
and once you have that why the heck would you use an ipod?
Well - a lot of radio controls are convoluted for a thumb drive player, but work great when controlling an iPod over USB. I have a radio that does both.
The main reason for wanting a separate device is the huge upcharge to dedicate 32GB (or more) of storage on your phone. That upcharge is even larger for Apple devices, but I haven't had time yet to build my own system.
And yes, I mostly buy in CD format.
At least the more recent Zune players support AAC.
And even better, the song was probably available in MP3 format from Amazon.
Well - since Apple at least sells in DRM-free AAC now, a decent portable media player would handle that. AAC is a little more bit-efficient than MP3. The rest of what you say is absolutely true, but I've ripped my own CDs in AAC even without using the files in iTunes.
Why would you have ripped to a DRM-laden format? You can rip to clean AAC, MP3 or lossless from iTunes. I didn't know ripping to a protected format was even an option. Otherwise, you can just copy the files.
If the vehicles were in demand (I.E. if people wanted them) the price would be higher. THat's basic economics, sorry you are too stupid to understand that.
Only once you reach a certain point in production numbers:
I don't know how else to interpret the statistics than this. There is literally nothing to make of this report.
Don't be silly. People don't use SUVs for sport utility.