Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Google opens window for applications to its €150 million fund for journalis

oliderid writes: Google set up a €150 million fund for innovation in digital journalism. More than 120 organisations have signed up to participate. Amongst the participants there are startups such as Dashub a platform to be your own media group: monitor, Store and Publish. You can get an early access on betalist.com

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...