Allow me to translate:
1. Screw job-creating clean energy technologies and drill, baby, drill.
2. Gut what little worker protection we have; outsource to the lowest bidder.
3a. Save $$ by shifting responsibility to states that we all know can't pay.
3b. Turn education over to private companies who are only interested in
4. Cut the programs that aid people in need but don't touch defense that
fund megacorps and generate kick-backs.
5. Screw clean water, clean air, safe food, safe medicine, safe work
environments, safe vehicles, safe bridges, protection of civil rights,
a free and open internet, private property rights* or anything else
that might reduce profits.
The entire plan can be summarized: Maximise profits by socializing the risks
and costs. It's the Bush III plan.
* like granting unsupervised emminent domain power to a foreign corp
(TransCanada) to take land so they can move highly toxic sludge that no
one knows how to clean up (see "Enbridge") through the entire middle of our
country so they can ship it to other, foreign companies.