Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed


Forgot your password?
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
Visually beautiful. Target audience is jr high  *Friday December 18, 2015 @11:33AM  2
   attached to With regard to the latest Star Wars film: I ...
Dual pane windows help  *Saturday December 12, 2015 @12:24PM  2
   attached to Ask Slashdot: Cost Effective Way To Soundproof My Home?
Fine, I'm just a programmer, not a SoftwareEngr  *Wednesday November 25, 2015 @02:36PM  2
   attached to Engineers Nine Times More Likely Than Expected To Become Terrorists
Get off my lawn, try 50 dollars for 1Mb  *Tuesday October 06, 2015 @08:47PM 3 2
   attached to Why Is RAM Suddenly So Cheap? It Might Be Windows
Aggressive outsourcing  *Thursday September 03, 2015 @12:46AM  2
   attached to Why Do So Many Tech Workers Dislike Their Jobs?
Likely a new gift for the NSA   *Wednesday July 29, 2015 @06:28PM 7 4, Insightful
   attached to Obama's New Executive Order Says the US Must Build an Exascale Supercomputer
the smart ones figure out how to climb out   *Saturday July 18, 2015 @10:22AM  3
So, The Cloud == Outsourced, right?  *Saturday July 18, 2015 @09:58AM 1 2
Outsourcing  *Saturday July 18, 2015 @09:46AM  2
   attached to How Will IT Workers' Roles Change in the Next Five Years? (Video)
Donate to Debian  *Monday June 22, 2015 @10:11PM 1 2
   attached to Ask Slashdot: Making Donations Count
Put the MAX into your 401k right from the start  *Monday June 01, 2015 @05:17PM  2
   attached to Ask Slashdot: What Do You Wish You'd Known Starting Your First "Real" Job?
SAMs  *Tuesday May 19, 2015 @12:39PM  2
   attached to UK Criminals Use Drones To Case Burglary Prospects
Job vs global population  *Sunday May 10, 2015 @02:46PM 1 2
   attached to Ask Slashdot: Moving To an Offshore-Proof Career?
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die  *Monday May 04, 2015 @12:35PM  2
   attached to Why Scientists Love 'Lord of the Rings'
The One Percent will not allow it  *Sunday May 03, 2015 @01:38PM  3
   attached to Bernie Sanders, Presidential Candidate and H-1B Skeptic
Send a test package to the ISS  *Friday May 01, 2015 @05:38PM  2
   attached to New Test Supports NASA's Controversial EM Drive
History might not repeat itself...  *Thursday April 30, 2015 @04:49PM  2
   attached to Disney Replaces Longtime IT Staff With H-1B Workers
The last 10min were excellent  *Tuesday April 07, 2015 @10:54AM 1 3
   attached to Snowden Demystified: Can the Government See My Junk?
BWAH HA HA HA HA HA  *Friday April 03, 2015 @08:42AM 1 5, Funny
   attached to Microsoft Engineer: Open Source Windows Is 'Definitely Possible'
I am grateful  *Wednesday March 18, 2015 @10:35AM  3
   attached to The GNU Manifesto Turns Thirty
PostIt notes now are even more useful  *Monday March 16, 2015 @11:30AM 1 2
   attached to Hertz Puts Cameras In Its Rental Cars, Says It Has No Plans To Use Them
Open Source FTW  *Thursday February 26, 2015 @02:37PM 1 3
   attached to Schneier: Everyone Wants You To Have Security, But Not From Them
Re:Six Million Dollar Man, FTW  *Thursday February 26, 2015 @02:30PM  2
Six Million Dollar Man, FTW  *Wednesday February 25, 2015 @04:13PM 1 2
   attached to Star Wars-Style "Bionic Hand' Fitted To First Patients

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.