Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
Re:Belly Up?  *Friday February 15, 2008 @10:36AM  2, Informative
   attached to SGI Acquires Linux Networx Assets, LNXI Dead?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...