Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Bradley Manning formally charged with aiding the enemy. (cnn.com)

mosb1000 writes: "Bradley Manning was formally charged with aiding the enemy on thursday. Although aiding the enemy is a capital offense, the prosecution is mercifully seeking only a lifetime sentence for leaking thousands of sensitive documents about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and US diplomatic cables. No concrete evidence of harm as a result of the leak has come to light, nor any evidence that Manning intended such a result. If they prosecution gets it's requested August 3rd trial date Manning will be receiving his speedy trial after little more than 800 days in prison."

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...