Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Music

Submission + - 1gig of Jonathan Coulton for CC drive

An anonymous reader writes: In support of Creative Commons' annual fundraiser, Jonathan Coulton has released his greatest hits compilation "JoCo Looks Back" on a 1gb custom Creative Commons USB drive. They've also included all of the unmixed audio tracks for every song on the drive. That's over 700mb of JoCo thing-a-week goodness.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...