- run on Windows XP
- All email must be queued for delivery in the future.
- The number of emails waiting in the queue must be visible at all times.
- support IMAP as primary email account
- show the number of emails in each mail folder
- support PGP
- prompt the user for which folder to save sent mail in
- queued email must be reviewable and editable
- Mail folders cannot randomly disappear from view
Thunderbird seems promising. But queued email is not editable in a sane way (you have to "edit as a new email" and then delete your original emai.), I cannot figure out how to change the mail thread pain. and finally, I cannot figure out how to show the number of queued messages.