|Re:I don't think aussies want to fork up that much|
|attached to Aussie National Broadband Network Will Be Gigabit|
|Was it an overreaction?|
|attached to Was Flight Ban Over Ash an Overreaction?|
|attached to An Early Look At Next-Gen Shooter Bodycount|
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.