Obv. you've never flown in an Airbus.
Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!
Then, the DMV. No traffic violations, car chases, or accidents. Why would anybody be required to carry a license or other ID except as a method of social control.
They want to post Snowden's photo in the hallways of the Pentagon and CIA, right next to Aldrich Ames and General Petraeus.
While the researchers in TFA took account of "harmonic" and "timbral" chnges, whatever that means, the study is still meaningless because it doesn't take into account:
1. Changes in population demographics;
2. Changes in recording technology, e.g. multitrack recording, use of digital effects such as delay, flanging and reverb;
3. Evolution of synthesizer technology including sequencers, MIDI, etc.;
4. Changes in distribution channels, i.e. obsolescence of physical media;
5. Increases in the amount of music composed and produced primarily as motion-picture promotional tie-ins;
6. Changes in radio audience measurement (ratings and their effect on playlists);
7. DJ motivation for airplay, including payola.
8. Changes in the way consumers access music, for example transistor radios, boom boxen, Walkmen,. iPods, smartphones, Sirius XM.
I'm sure I could think of a dozen or so other factors. Nice try.
His business card said "Office of the Public Defender."
Here is the actual washing machine.
If I enter -$1000 will they credit my PayPal account?
I used to think the author(s) of Revelations were unbelievably prescient and ahead of their time in predicting the ascendence of bar codes, RFID tags, etc. to identify and to number people.
Now with facial recognition, and with DNA readers in the future, who needs to "mark" people?
The President should have his own Beaver.
So how is the business model going to be different than that of Iridium? How much will they have to charge, will it be profitable, and what's different this time?
More to the point, coins, no longer made of precious metals, don't jingle anymore. Instead of ka-ching they go ka-clack.
By the time the light affects you, there will be a different display technology in use that doesn't pose the same alleged health risk
Annoyingly enough it is this shoe.
You mean "7 years experience in Windows Server 2012."
If companies gave a rat's ass about hiring competent workers, job recruiters would speak English.