I think the new wave of Windows 7 and Android tablets will show that in short order
Why do you think companies are investing into tablets all of a sudden after long years of indifference? Here is a hint, it has to do with a company who singlehandedly changed the smartphone paradigm for the betterment of everyone and introduced a new wave of healthy competition.
everyone who actually wanted a real tablet computer
No one cared about tablets before iPad. While I hate the heavy handed control Apple has over iPad and won't be buying one, I WILL buy a comparable tablet with Android that has a competent multi-touch interface.
Pluripotency: iPSCs were capable of differentiation in a fashion similar to ESCs into fully differentiated tissues.
* Neural Differentiation: iPSCs were differentiated into neurons, expressing βIII-tubulin, tyrosine hydroxylase, AADC, DAT, ChAT, LMX1B, and MAP2. The presence of catecholamine-associated enzymes may indicate that iPSCs, like hESCs, may be differentiable into dopaminergic neurons. Stem cell-associated genes were downregulated after differentiation.
* Cardiac Differentiation: iPSCs were differentiated into cardiomyocytes that spontaneously began beating. Cardiomyocytes expressed TnTc, MEF2C, MYL2A, MYHCβ, and NKX2.5. Stem cell-associated genes were downregulated after differentiation.
* Teratoma Formation: iPSCs injected into immunodeficient mice spontaneously formed teratomas after nine weeks. Teratomas are tumors of multiple lineages containing tissue derived from the three germ layers endoderm, mesoderm and ectoderm; this is unlike other tumors, which typically are of only one cell type. Teratoma formation is a landmark test for pluripotency.
* Embryoid Body: hESCs in culture spontaneously form ball-like embryo-like structures termed "embryoid bodies", which consist of a core of mitotically active and differentiating hESCs and a periphery of fully differentiated cells from all three germ layers. iPSCs also form embryoid bodies and have peripheral differentiated cells.
* Blastocyst Injection: hESCs naturally reside within the inner cell mass (embryoblast) of blastocysts, and in the embryoblast, differentiate into the embryo while the blastocyst's shell (trophoblast) differentiates into extraembryonic tissues. The hollow trophoblast is unable to form a living embryo, and thus it is necessary for the embryonic stem cells within the embryoblast to differentiate and form the embryo. iPSCs were injected by micropipette into a trophoblast, and the blastocyst was transferred to recipient females. Chimeric living mouse pups were created: mice with iPSC derivatives incorporated all across their bodies with 10%-90& chimerism.
HTTP filter archive http://getthefacts.on.zoy.org/ probably a variant of HTML/Exploit.DialogArg.A trojan connection terminated Threat was detected upon access to web by the application: firefox.exe.
Link to Original Source