Yeah, I did consider that one myself :) And, well - I can add the following (and then let everybody make up their own mind).
1. We did pledge on the Indiegogo campaign
2. The Anonabox was received on Apr. 1 in UK (the date was funny)
3. I received it about 2 days ago from UK (I live in Malaysia)
4. Anonabox mentioned nothing about recalls before I posted the analysis
5. There _was_ bitching in Indiegogo comments about the lack of WiFi passwords/encryption and there was a mention that if anybody wanted a password he could send the unit back and Anonabox would add one.
6. To this date the one who ordered the Anonabox have not received any direct mail with a recall (albeit there could be a reason for that in this particular case)