Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:Do we really want easier Blogging? (Score 1) 144

No one's going to look through history to highlight the crap..

I'm sure throughout history there were tons and tons of crap paintings that no one likes.. and thus never heard of again, but we're left with the truly best that are breathtaking..

Similarly, that's like saying we shouldn't give people easy access to education or the sciences so that they won't become scientists researching crap..

Hey, sometimes it only takes a few, but it's surely a lot easier finding a few when you have tons and tons more.. just laws of averages..

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...