writes "Served a fresh-baked loaf of Sourdough bread:
1) I'll take a crusty end piece.
2) I'll take a middle piece with a bit of crust.
3) I'll eat just the center of a middle piece, and toss the crust.
4) With enough butter, I'll eat erasers.
5) I'll eat whatever Cowboy Neal slops on my plate."
writes "Do you think that the Clintons, facing probable defeat in their pursuit of the Democratic nomination for Hillary, are Machiavellian enough to keep up her campaign, hoping to assure that the Democrats self-destruct and therefore hand the election to McCain, thus allowing Hillary to try again in 2012?"
The Atlantic Online site has posted their take on the 100 most influential Americans in history. Guess who's the highest ranked person still living, at #54? (Clue: It's not Steve Jobs....)"