You can make WiFi unusable, however.
Yup. Tinfoil, lots of tinfoil.
My english is still a bit bad but I shall try to participate in your conversation.
"My hovercraft is full of eels."
"Do you want to come back to my place, bouncy bouncy?"
Ooh ooh, I want the Dr. House edition!
"Tests take time. Treatment's quicker."
In other news:
"A flaw in Slashdot's sensationalistic story submission system may have caused hundreds to accidentally RTFA.."
What? Not a single "In Soviet Russia.." joke so far?
No respect for traditions these days..
In Soviet Russia, The Queue jumps potiental organ donors!
How about a nice warm country like Thailand? I was just there and happened to hurt my foot on some sharp rocks on the beach. Went to the local health clinic (not a hospital, just a couple of nurses there) and was treated within 10mins. The only cost was the price of the bandages needed, which amounted to about 2€. Went there everyday to have the cut disinfected and I was always greeted with a smile. On the last day left some more money in the donation box.
Specialized health care will of course be a lot more expensive but should still be a whole lot cheaper than in US or ye olde socialist Europe, but just as effective. And not to mention that the friendliness of the staff is on a completely different level.
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.