Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Privacy

Submission + - Windows, Mac OS X and Linux Applications Can Access your Personal Photos too! (privateinternetaccess.com) 1

An anonymous reader writes: With the recent uproar regarding iOS and Android apps accessing private data, rasengan points out that applications on most desktop operating systems are able to access the same data and more. Whether it's paranoia or privacy, application permissions and securities need to mature quickly to keep up with the changing world.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...