I think the DNS has been hacked or something... or he's triggered a transfer. lol
just add into your
To get www.kuro5hin.org working again.
The Kuro5h.in domain won't let you log in because the cookie is for kuro5hin.org so as soon as you log in, you will be logged out. You can only view the web proxy as an anonymous user. The hosts file update needs admin access in Windows. Look in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts or
Some possible causes of this problem:
1) Rusty didn't enter his real information and Internic is punishing him until he enters contact info that is real.
2) There is some social engineering hack to trigger a domain name transfer.
3) Rusty didn't pay his name server and DNS hosting bills.
4) Some hack attempts on the kuro5hin.org domain name, and maybe DoS attacks.
5) That hacker NIWS aka Jason P. has a grudge against Rusty and did something to the servers that do his DNS and name servers."
Link to Original Source