Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:YouTube not evil! (Score 1) 424

>I was watching a football game this sunday and saw an ad for a car that was done up like a drug ad - guy who is normally clostraphobic in small cars finds the new car roomy enough - at the end he goes into a field of wildflowers with a puppy and the model name of the car is shown with the MPG shown in small print much like drugs show the dosage. It was whitty, creative, and not obnoxious at all. I actually backed it up with Tivo and showed it to my wife who also got a kick out of it.

...but didn't do a very good job making you remember what car it was. :P (It's Nissan.)

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...