If that country won't take responsibility for the poisons they export to us, why are we dealing with them?
Who else would supply Wal-Mart with all their crap?
What, the web server with virtually no security vulnerabilities in the last 4 years in the two most recent iterations?
Yeah, demon forbid that get installed.
The last time I checked, IIS 6.0 is considered "in the two most recent iterations".. From earlier this month: http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=4170
Quicktime is the exact reason why I run iTunes in its own Virtual Machine.
MSIE is the exact reason why I run Windows in its own Virtual Machine.
I use XCode, combined with Textmate (commercial), but XCode alone is pretty good, and I actually like it. Nothing better for coding for your phone and desktop in the same IDE.
I agree.. Xcode is probably by far the best IDE in terms of speed and ease-of-use that i've ever worked with
* Fully compatible with jQuery 1.3.
* Updated plugins. (These are the plugins like progress bar, etc, that I've been blogging about with the RC.)
* CSS framework. (Ditto above. If you remember, it took me a little bit to get it working right, but once I understood the system, it was trivial to swap out different themes.)
* Offline documentation. (Hopefully they can make a snazzy AIR app like the core jQuery library has!)
* You can download all the themes at once. (Handy to make it quicker to test out the default themes.)
* A darn nice Getting Started guide.
* And more — again, please read the official blog release. Oh yeah, and they now have a blog: http://blog.jqueryui.com/"
Link to Original Source
Actually, in general, all of my retail experiences as of late have been absolutely terrible. A few weeks ago I went in to my local Radio Shack to purchase a serial port connector for a project I was working on and when I asked the kid working there if they had them he said to me in these exact words, "Dude, you're like speaking German to me or something. I don't know anything about computers. Let me ask if someone else can help you." Then he walked in to the back and never came back to tell me if he found anyone that could help me.
Is it me, or has customer service reached an all-time low here in America??