Meeh. Firefox is not hi-tech anymore. The engine is crusty and slow. Not that good hardware acceleration either. The e10s project is not making enough progress and there will not be full tab process separation for a very long time. There is also no sandboxing.
Chrome and Microsoft Edge are nice choices. They have cutting-edge engines and big active development teams.
Anything that required a lot of my attention caused me to sit down... Stuff like coding or deep troubleshooting.
I've had similar experiences. When you have to concentrate deeply on something, it just is harder to get to the mindset while standing.
All they need to do is to ask their nerd friend.
- Raawh! Windows subscription payment! What is this rubbish? I'm not paying anything! Joe, can you do something about this?
- There is Ubuntu, which is free.
- Good. Is that the Linux thingy?
- Well, technically it is GNU/Linux. You see, Linux is only the...
- Whatever! Does it come with Internet?
- Ok. Here's my laptop. Can you install Ubanto for me?
- It will take only few moments.
- Thanks, kid. I'll buy you some beer.
Never fall in love with a company.
Well said. The only love we should be giving companies is the money we use to pay for their products. At the same time we should always demand the best quality possible for that money.
Link to Original Source