Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
This discussion was created by johndiii (229824) for no Foes, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Religious Struggle in Egypt

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...