Use a moderate amount of rubbing alcohol to help get the water out AFTER you flush with copious amounts of deionized (as opposed to distilled) water. As a chemist, I have cleaned up sensitive electronics that have had potentially corrosive vapors condense on them by washing thoroughly with high purity water. The important thing is to remove the ions that will be in the dirty water. Then, yes, try to remove the clean water as much as possible in a reasonable time. Rubbing alcohol will kill the surface tension of the water, along with the mold, and help the droplets of water flow out. Unfortunately, all available rubbing alcohol contains a large amount of water, so you will still have to wait until that evaporates. But deionized water should not cause any further damage to the electronics. But make sure the label of the water bottle indicates deionization - distilled water can actually still contain a fair amount of ionic material because it is done so poorly. But some "Distilled Water" will indicate "purified by deionization" in the fine print.