Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:There's Got to Be a Better Way (Score 1) 162

Whoa. You get so much stuff they actually put a box on your front law? Hell when I was getting $20k/week delivered to my house they wouldn't do that. And that's more than most companies get around here delivered to their dump box.

Apparently my /smart-aleck button was broken. I was talking about the mailbox. Oops.

Comment Who Gets Sick Days? (Score 1) 670

I work in the service industry - which I enjoy - but there are no sick days for the people who bag your groceries or new shoes. If we want our paltry pay, we drag our sick selves to work and try not to sneeze too much on your produce. "Stay home," they say. I wish!

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...