Wow - Java Computer game licensing
If you even have a passing interest in playing dwarf fortress... make sure you get PeridexisErrant's DF Starter Pack. In this pack you'll find useful tools such as "Dwarf Therapist", which make the game so much easier to play. Other addons also give amazing atmospheric music and sound effects! (Currently a lot of this only works the the previous version, but that will be fixed soon)
After over 90% of all life was wiped out, for MILLIONS of years, there was only one dominant form of life. This ugly pig thing... Lystrosaurus. They were, seriously, everywhere. Very low biodiversity
If you believe you have an IQ above your shoe size, and like open world sandbox games, I beg you to try this game. Its free. The only problem is that all games seem like two dimensional shadows after playing (and understanding) dwarf fortress. Download the lazy newbie pack to get half decent graphics and sound.
Any old God can do speciation. But a TRULY awesome God? He automates it...but... an even MORE truly awesome God would be one who didn't even have to EXIST for it to be automated. Now THAT'S awesome.
That was a yummy SLIME MOLD!
I know Nethack was an old game, but I didn't know it was written with organics...
Hell, even my Irobot Roomba has a random number generator to choose a random action when it hits something... So much for deterministic robots.
CMB. That's it. I love that three small letters (well, and and enter key I suppose) typed into google can debunk most of this.
But seriously, its actually quite hard to debunk that there were talking snakes/donkeys/gods etc. Its like trying to debunk an invisible pink unicorn is standing behind you.. (But how can it be invisible and pink at the same time?.. ahhh thats beyond scientific understanding!)
...was in part mimicking the Nazis. Extermination
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.